Many people get into trouble when their Facebook account got blocked, who are not able to access their Facebook account, or who are facing any problem in their Facebook account and they all want to contact with Facebook customer care support. In the article, I am going to answer all these questions.
WHAT IS FACEBOOK?
Facebook was started in 2004 by a student of Harvard University, Mark Zuckerberg. It started gaining fame from the year 2005 itself and in August, 2005 it was named Facebook.
Facebook is a free social networking website, using which you can keep in touch with your friends, family members or individuals. Facebook is one of world’s largest social media website, which also operates WhatsApp and Instagram. On Facebook you can exchange your own thoughts, you can also use Facebook to talk to your friends, share photos and videos and can promote your business.
It is also very popular among Indians. According to an estimate, every Indian who uses Facebook spends about two hours of his time on Facebook, in cities this time may increase to about five hours. The biggest reason for Facebook’s fame was that it was free, initially it worked well even in very low internet or slow speed, after that when it came to upload photos, it started gaining momentum. Facebook probably came to India in 2008.
FACEBOOK CONTACT HELPLINE NUMBERS:
Unfortunately, Facebook has not issued any customer care number for India yet. Although, there are many Facebook contact numbers to be found on the Internet and Google, but none of them is the official contact number of Facebook.
Here; you have to contact Facebook online, the most popular way to contact is Facebook Support or Facebook Help Center.
HOW TO CONTACT FACEBOOK CUSTOMER SUPPORT:
Facebook Help Center is a help page created by Facebook to solve Facebook related problems, from where you can find the solution of any Facebook problem. The special thing is that it works in almost all Indian languages. Now, the question is how to get help from Facebook Help Center.
- Facebook Help Center: You can go here to troubleshoot any basic Facebook account related problems, such as account settings, account access and notifications, marketplace questions, privacy and security concerns, issues with groups and issues with pages.
- Facebook Business Help Center: This option helps troubleshoot any issue related to the Facebook business manager, pages and Facebook ad accounts. If you can’t find the answer to your question by searching the Facebook business help pages, you can directly contact Facebook Business Support.
- Facebook Partner Support: If your business is a Facebook Partner, then it helps search the Facebook Business Partner Support database for a solution to your problem. In addition, you can also start a Support Chat instead.
- Facebook Support Emails: Facebook has also provided a number of support emails to reach out to Facebook.
- [email protected] – This is the most common and basic Facebook support email. You can contact this support mail if you have any issue, but keep it mind that your message should be as clear and detailed as possible so that Facebook support team can easily figure out where you need to be directed for help.
- [email protected] – You can use this email to recover disabled/hacked accounts, if you want to reset your Facebook account password, or if you’re having a problem while accessing a page.
- [email protected] – This email can be used to appeal a suspended account or if you’re having a problem with blocked or removed content.
- [email protected] – With the help of this email address, you can contact Facebook about any financial questions or matters related to any of your accounts.
- [email protected] – You can use this email to report anything that goes against the Facebook Community Standards.
- If you’re not able to login to your Facebook account, then you can try using this form to get Facebook support.
- You can report a hacked Facebook Account here.
- If you don’t have access to your Facebook registered email or mobile number, then you can visit here for steps on how to troubleshoot.
If you want to correspond to Facebook’s office in India, then you can communicate at this address:
Facebook India, Building No. 14, MindSpace IT Park, Hi-Tec City, Madhapur, Hyderabad, AP 500 081, India
Now, you must have come to know how to contact Facebook support team. I hope, the methods discussed above, will help you find a solution to your problem. If you’re still not getting the solution, you can always Tweet Facebook to air your Facebook problem publicly and see if they respond.